Thursday, December 4, 2008

Card Catalog

I remember when I was in elementary school and a whole afternoon was dedicated to library time. This is when I would get to go to the library and the librarian would take me to the card catalog (before computers were everywhere) and help me find a book.  

Well there are two points to this story is: 1. Justin wanted to start a contest for who could have the most boring blog, so I wrote about Card Catalogs and 2. I for some reason really want one. It looks like such a fun way to organize on this blog that I stumbled upon while I was at work ... 


And, in the spirit of card catalogs ... if you visit this website you can personalize your own catalog card (like the one below!) 

2 comments:

YUSTIN said...

hairy poop

Nathan said...

That sounds like a fantastic idea. I want a card catalog.