Thursday, September 17, 2009

Photos by LeeYen

Meet LeeYen.
She is adorable.
She is a great photographer.
We both like to drag home furniture from the dumpster or side of the road.
She asked if I could help her make some cushions for one of her finds.
And in return ... she took these beautiful photos for us.

Thanks LeeYen.
You're the best, We love them.

6 comments:

Kathy and Kevin said...

Wow! Beautiful pictures and smiles! You two make a PERFECT couple. You look so happy together and we couldn't be happier for our newlyweds. Sure Love Ya!

Erika Ann said...

I love these pictures!
:)

Cambria said...

Beautiful!

I'm sure the people on craigslist will love your chair ;-)

Tori Price said...

These are adorable and you two look like a model couple!

larainydays said...

The pictures look great Meagan. I have to use all my super powers when I look at your blog so that I do not become overcome with unrighteous covetousness, due to your having a beach available at all times.

R A C H A E L said...

SO COOL. I love the bikes and the beach.