Milo's room is teeny tiny.
And so was my budget for decorating it.
We did the best we could with what we had ... and I think he likes his little room.


Milo's changing table/dresser is this one.
We got off of craigslist for $40 & painted.

Of course the $20 goodwill rocker & adorable owl made by my BFF.
The storage situation at the farm is less than desirable.
In fact the only closet in the house is in Milo's room but its filled with me and Jordan's clothes ... so any clothes that Milo hasn't grown into are in these suitcases under his crib.

4 comments:
I think its perfect. Im not sure Milo quiet cares at this point, =) I think hes just happy to have such great parents!! It looks great and I am so glad you got the airplane mobile..adorable!
This is amazingly cute! You did an awesome job!
This is so cute! I love the trunks and the "soar". You did such a great job you are always so creative!
You have such great taste and style! The trunks and paper planes are wonderful!
Post a Comment