Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Watch Milo Grow: 1 Year

Although I almost gave up on this project many times, I am glad that I saw it though. It is so fun to look back and see how much Milo has changed over the past year. This year has been the most challenging and rewarding of my life. Looking at these pictures makes me laugh because I can remember the silly things I did each week trying to get a smile out of him. Sometimes he'd cooperate and other days he'd let me know he has a little mind of his own. I feel so blessed to have Milo's sweet spirit in our home. He has such a fun, active personality, he wears me out but I wouldn't have it any other way. We are so happy to have him as a part of our forever family and can't wait for many more happy years of watching this sweet little boy grow. 

7 comments:

Erika said...

I love this Meagan! Such an awesome thing to have. I can't believe it's been a year already.

Natalie said...

So fun to see how fast he has grown!

amynicole said...

I love how tiny he is in the first few weeks! I love newborns! Fun project!

Felicia Nicole said...

this is so cute. i love it! happy birthday milo! the most loved baby on the face of the earth!

HeatherLovesClay said...

Happy Birthday, Milo! He is so stinkin cute!

Unknown said...

This is awesome. Here's to many more weeks, birthdays and celebrations :)

Taylor Morgan said...

I love this! so cute, and it's so cool to watch them grow so fast!

if you have an iphone, stop by my blog on the 27th... adorable giveaway...

xoxo,
Taylor

taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com