I've been giving some thought to what I want our baby's nursery to be like.
Which will probably end up more like baby's corner of our room ...
We still aren't sure where we are going to be living in March.
Which will probably end up more like baby's corner of our room ...
We still aren't sure where we are going to be living in March.
We looked at a bank owned home ... we got real excited about it but it didn't end up working out.
Which is probably good since we aren't sure how long we want to be in Arizona.
We've thought about looking at other homes here.
We've thought about staying where we are.
We've thought about getting a larger apartment.
We've thought about renting a house.
We've thought about packing up and moving to Idaho.
Get the picture ... We have no clue
But either way here are some things that have my eye on for the little guy's space:
Vintage Globes. already own
Children Around the World Prints from Sarah Jane Studios. here
Each month she comes out with a new print.
So far there is London and Tokyo.
I bought the London print (and love it) I decided to pass on the Tokyo one.
Its a little girly, and I can't afford to buy all 12 of them.
Next month: Paris.
I really wanted this oval crib.
I love the unexpected shape.
And the size would be great, since we will probably have limited room.
But we do have a limited budget, so this $800 crib is out.
I think we may have to settle for the Gulliver Crib. here

I love looking at things for the nursery, strollers, cribs ... diapers even.
It makes the whole thing more real.
I can't wait to have my sweet little baby here!
Airplane Mobile.
4 comments:
I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!
Those vintage prints are really cute! You are so brave having baby among indecision, I think that is the way it is they way life works out. : ) Wouldn't it be so much easier if we could just all live in Hawaii forever.
I really love the airplane mobile. I agree, looking for baby loot is half the fun.
I love love the airplane mobile and the mobile crib. Good luck on finding a place (if you are moving). It is really fun looking for baby stuff.
Post a Comment