Sunday, June 29, 2014

Watch Luca Grow: Weeks 24 - 31

I've been trying to keep up on my "Watch Luca Grow" posts for two main reasons. 1. I need to document the kid + what's going on in his little life and 2. I need to keep it fair between the brothers. Milo has an awesome baby book loaded with pictures and tidbits of his first year week by week ... but I am failing. Usually I take the picture late but only a few days, so thats good but I haven't been writing down those little tidbits. I keep saying oh I'll get to it, but now here I am more than a month behind getting these tidbits & photos posted. Oh well, sorry poor second child ... we love you too!

-Went on his first bike ride on Mother's day!
-Can sit pretty well (with a little support) + he's so happy to sit and play with toys
-Rode in a shopping cart seat for the first time. I loved seeing my two boys in the Costco cart together, my whole world in one little cart!
-Had family pictures taken
-Loves watching Milo
-He's become a hair puller
-Went to Arizona for Memorial Day ... Didn't do as well in the car as we had hoped, but we learned that he loves Elmo (thank you iPad for saving our sanity)
-Loves water, both the bath and the swimming pool
-He truly is the happiest baby, he rarely cries and is usually smiley & happy

 -Drooling a ton and seems like he's trying to get in a tooth.
 -Flew to Idaho to see Grandma & Grandpa Williams. Auntie Natalie was in town too.
-Met Great Grandpa Darlene, Uncle Ed & Aunt Darla for the first time as well.
-Met Lucy for the first time too.
-Sits up really well and loves playing with all of Grandma's toys
 -Spent the week in Idaho playing with the Williams' ... Met Uncle Dustin, Aunt Julie, and Cousin Troy for the first time
-Flew back to California and was an excellent traveler.
-Is eating just about anything and will grunt and beg for more food.
-Spent the week with Grandma & Grandpa Flake while they visited us in California
-Went to Kidspace, the beach, Universal Studios, a Dodgers game ... and was a great sport through it all
-Loves playing with Milo and pulling his hair. They laugh with each other and its the cutest thing.
-Loved getting held by Grandpa Flake and falling asleep on his shoulder.

No comments: