Sunday, January 25, 2009

Anthro Copy Cat

While I was home for Christmas break, my mom and I went downtown to anthropologie. While I was looking around I saw this cute shirt ... 
and thought to myself I like that, I could make it. I have thought that many times in my life but never followed through. This time I actually did it ... or at least tried.
Here is the finished product .... Naturally, the anthro one is cuter (i like the bigger bow... I'll do that on the next one) but mine only cost 5 bucks, compared with thirty.... Not too Shabby. 

4 comments:

Ange said...

Way cute shirt. You sure are talented and motivated. I would have started it, but never finished it.

Tingler said...

nice one.... saved like 6 times the $$$

JacqueRae said...

Megs-
that is so cute...good job.

Tyson & Amanda said...

impressive megface! looks like going to nauvoo paid off, pioneer skills are great!