Saturday, February 21, 2009

Valentines Day

Okay I realize that Valentines was a week ago but here is a report of our Celebrations ... The night before valentines we went to dinner and picked up my valentines present (a new sewing machine since mine is in Idaho. Then Valentines morning I had this card/wood slab, lots of candy, and a book for Jordan ... 

Then we went to our ward service project at the farm and pulled weeds and harvested the largest carrots I have EVER seen. 

Then since we are at the farm we stopped by and visited the piglets (Jordan still wants to buy one) 
After the service project we had a BBQ with our ward. It has been fun to get to know the people in our ward. Then we were hoping to get to go to the beach, but it was a little overcast & really windy, so we went to Waimea Falls. Its a small hike/walk to a waterfall. It was a lot of fun. In the two years that I have been here I have driven by many time but never taken the time to do the hike. 
The water was freezing cold and a little merky but we got in anyways ... 
I love my valentine! 

No comments: