Dear Prince Kuhio,
I don't exactly know who you are, but thank you for the much needed holiday. Your day always comes at the best time of the year. This year, it meant a much needed break from school for Jordan and some quality time with our spring break visitors, Felicia & Brinlee.
We celebrated your day by hiking Diamond Head Crater, Renting boogie boards, hanging out, and getting lunch at Waikiki, getting Leonard's malasadas and hiking the Makapu'u Point and checking out the lighthouse. Although we didn't get to see any whales we had a great time. We all came home sun burnt and tired. It was perfect.
So Mr. Kuhio, thanks for whatever you did to create this perfect Hawaiian holiday. We will celebrate it every year of the rest of our lives!
Meagan & Jordan Flake





I know I look fat and/or with child in this photo ... but i promise its just the wind blowing up my dress... haha


1 comment:
I too have a strong love for Senor Kuhio. I have many fond memories of Kuhio Day's past that were filled with fun and miracles and dolphins.
Post a Comment