Sunday, March 29, 2009

Murder in Sin City

For our friend Jordan's birthday his wife threw a Murder Mystery party, "Murder in Sin City". We were given parts, asked to dress up and act the character. It was a lot of fun.  Since Felicia and Brinlee were in town they came along too. Here is Brinlee, dressed in her business attire. She was Clean Jean the Casino Concierge.
  
Felicia was Hot Slot Sal, A gambler.
 
The best part about Felicia's costume is we went to some shops in Haliewa before going to the party. So Felicia was dressed in her Cheetah skirt and loads of make up. She got lots of looks and a few cat calls. 

Here is Jordan and me. Jim Beam the bartender & Lucy Legs the showgirl. Jordan has became pretty good and making shirley temples. My boyfriend for the night was Elvis ... and he proposed to me. Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of us. I didn't do any dances, but I rocked the black jack table. I made like $1,000 ... in fake money. (Vegas here I come) 



Here is some more shots from the night ... I should have taken more pictures.



Happy Birthday Jordan G. Thanks for the Awesome Party! 

No comments: